Present Company is expanding and on the hunt for a UX Designer to join the design and development team.
Present Company is a strategically-driven marketing and development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within the company and with project stakeholders to deliver value.
You will be working end-to-end in delivering user experiences, both at strategic and task levels. Through analytical thinking and creative problem solving, we want you to play a key role in helping our teams solve our clients’ user experience problems with logical processes to ensure solutions are effective and engaging.
What you’ll be doing as part of our team
- Actively planning and facilitating workshops and meetings
- Translating abstract ideas and requirements into tangible artefacts that allow for cross-functional teams to align on vision and outcomes
- Understanding the user’s needs and how to deliver the value required in the business context of the projects
- Working through ambiguity to define solutions with prototypes, mockups, flows or other means as fit to the situation
- Exploring a range of design solutions that appropriately reflect opportunities and constraints
- Clearly and effectively communicating design processes, ideas and solutions to cross-functional teams
- Planning and conducting user testing activities in both remote and onsite situations
What you’ll bring
- Experience across UX functions (framing, exploration, prototyping, user research, user flows, content strategy, etc.)
- Experience working on multiple projects in collaborative environments with internal and client team members
- Strong understanding of how to define and deliver against research insights and metrics
- Experience in platform, system, web and app experience design
- An understanding of technology and the ability to explain solutions to a technical team
- A collaborative approach to design
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence decision makers and peers
- An understanding of how UX impacts other core disciplines within an agency (strategy, design, development, social, production, media, accounts, creative design)
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.