Senior Social Media Manager
Present Company are seeking a full time Senior Social Media Manager.
Present Company is a strategically-driven social media & development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within our team and with project stakeholders from conception to completion.
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you will be working within the Social Media arm of our business. You will working predominantly across a range of clients in planning and implementing social media campaigns and always-on activity across various social channels. You’ll need to have strong communication skills and be able to work well independently as well as within the broader team. We also believe that the best Social Media Managers have an interest in pop culture and digital media.
What we'd like you to know already
- Creative concept and copy development
- Attendance of WIPs, briefings and presentations
- Proactive ideation for new initiatives
- Drive social media strategy across both media and creative
- Adherence to and compliance with scopes and contracts
- Monthly reporting
- Direction over paid social media advertising and optimisation
What you'll be doing
- 2+ years Social Media Management experience or in a similar agency role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong understanding of current sport trends & terminology
- Solid understanding of social media strategy across both media and creative
- Ability to read and interpret social media metrics including reporting
- Understanding of paid media and Facebook business manager
- Client communications and client management experience
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet designated timeframes
- A flexible approach to work hours
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience, please send a cover letter, your CV and any relevant materials through to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Social Media Manager in the subject line.