Senior Content Strategist
Present Company is expanding and we are looking to add another Senior Content Strategist to our team.
Present Company is a strategically-driven social media & development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within our team and with project stakeholders from conception to completion.
As a Senior Content Strategist, you will be working within the Social Media arm of our business. You will work with a range of clients in building their social strategy and work with our internal production and media teams to follow-through with the delivery of campaigns and always-on content. It’ll also be important for you manage and mentor junior members of the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and driving the content strategy of always-on and campaign responses
- Liaising with clients to manage expectations, project scope & timings
- Managing multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Assisting in the development of scopes of work for new clients
- Looking for growth opportunities within existing clients and new business prospects
- Driving proactive ideas for your clients either directly or via the community
- Management team or technical team
- Onboarding new clients to our way of working
- Managing junior team members and actively monitor their professional development
What we’d like you to know already:
- Previous experience in autonomously developing social media strategies
- How to effectively direct the design/production of creative output
- How to present well and sell your work
How to apply:
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience, please send a cover letter, your CV and any relevant materials through to firstname.lastname@example.org with Snr Content Strategist in the subject line.