Performance Media Buyer - Paid Social
Present Company is a strategically-driven social media and development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within our team and with project stakeholders from conception to completion.
As a performance media buyer, you will work in the social media team across a range of clients, planning, implementing, and reporting on the performance of paid social media ads. You will need to understand how social platforms work to deliver best practice for promoted content so our clients meet their business objectives through advertising. We believe the best social media buyers show initiative.
What you'll be doing
- Contribution to the strategic approach across social clients and campaigns.
- Ideation and response to always on and campaign briefs.
- Plan and flight social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Optimise, report and provide data based insights on social media advertising performance through using first and third-party tools.
- Maintain professional contact with clients to update them on the progress of live campaigns and provide recommendations on how to achieve better results through social media ad spend.
- Create media plans, with strategic objective and approaches that support the client’s business objectives
- Provide accurate and timely reporting results internally and to clients.
- Actively manage workflow and assist to get tasks completed within set deadlines.
- Pursue solution-based outcomes.
- Ability to size up audiences to provide informed decisions on strategy.
- Provide insights on creative performance that will assist with the overall social content plan.
- Work closely with the the content team in ideating fit-for-purpose, relevant, engaging social content for always on and campaign activity.
What we'd like you to know already
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in social media ad platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple clients.
- Manage spends of at least $40k per month across multiple clients. We’d like you to have managed a minimum of $100k across your portfolio.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Must be strategic and performance minded, with an understanding of audience behaviour and how this translate to social media consumption.
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and third party data platforms.
- Have an understanding of the social media landscape.
- This role will have client-facing aspects, professional communication face to face and over email communications is essential.