Office Admin Manager
Present Company are looking for an Office Admin Manager to join their agency.
The role will suit a confident all-rounder who has previous experience in running the day-to-day operations of an innovative company. You will keep the office running efficiently, be the go-to person for staff when they need assistance and be a natural at getting things done. You will report into the Managing Director and Technical Director.
What you'll be doing
- Light PA duties, supporting the two Directors.
- Keeping the office looking professional and tidy.
- Ensuring all meetings run smoothly by assisting with greeting guests, providing catering, making sure technology / equipment is available & working, helping with printing documents if necessary.
- Booking couriers, receiving & delivering post and courier parcels.
- Being the main point of contact for PC with landlords, cleaners, security, etc.
- Adepth with finance duties to manage accounts payable & receivable; being responsible for petty cash, bank reconciliations and managing office expenditure.
- Assisting the team with miscellaneous tasks e.g. formatting/proofreading presentations/documents.
- Keeping our insurance policy up to date with new equipment purchases etc
- Keeping an inventory of equipment, laptops, security fobs.
- General upkeep of the office ie. keeping the office tidy, ordering groceries and office supplies when needed, booking maintenance work / tradies when required.
- Managing new starters with induction paperwork, managing the attendance register, trafficking leave requests and overseeing payroll and weekly timesheets.
- Basic IT help for staff (generic tasks; manage any complex issues with the Tech Lead).
- Arranging all office events.
What we'd like you to know
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with accounting platforms, ie. Xero will be highly desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, nothing gets past you.
- A flexible approach to work, no job is too big or too small.
- Experience processing payroll or basic bookkeeping skills.
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org