Mid-level Motion Designer
Present Company is looking for a Mid-level Motion Designer
As the Motion Designer, you will be working with a studio team of eight; including designers, videographers, producer, and editors, specialising in social media content creation and digital ideas.
You will have a passion across all forms of content and digital production, and will be a natural working on projects from ideation through to delivery.
You will be an experienced Motion Design with 3+ years’ in a similar level role, managing a department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Demonstrate outstanding creative conceptual and design skills through a portfolio that is clean and visually strong.
- Partner with our clients to harbour an in-depth understanding of their brand identities and values.
- Ability to expertly translate ideas in any situation, from informal conversations to company presentations.
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and design principles.
- Assist in generating ideas and concepts alongside the design and strategy teams from your unique viewpoint
- Work alongside the Producer to scope your time on projects
- Bringing illustrations to life including, creating animatics and storyboards to finished animation products.
What we’d like you to know already:
- Industry knowledge of at least 3 years
- Understand design thinking and methodologies
- Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Previous agency experience working alongside other designers, producers and account managers in cross functional teams.
- Willingness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and to make an impact
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org