Junior Digital Designer
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our development team.
Official agency experience is not necessary if you fit the description, are not afraid to ask questions and are willing to jump in without worrying about making mistakes, then we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Sketching of ideas, concepts, wireframes, sitemaps and user flows
- Work closely with our digital strategist and developers to bring your designs to life
- Creating clickable prototypes
- Listen to, but also challenge guidance from senior design and development team members to deliver design work effectively
- Use user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions
- Execute design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight and user feedback
- Research and share industry trends, competitor analysis, and comparable experiences
- Apply best practice and design consistency, driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products
- Deliver an appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development
What we would like you to know already
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- Able to work autonomously and be able to be manage projects without direct supervision.
- Data interpretation – Required (with guidance) to document data from analytics and research sources sources
- Proficient in key software packages Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for design and genuinely enjoys what they do while being able to always have fun with it.
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Experience in Sketch and InVision for development, delivery and feedback during the design process
- Ability to use Axure, After Effects, HTML / CSS / JS or Principle to communicate ideas and mock things up
- We are also pretty keen on tools like Origami and framer.js
- Front End Experience e.g HTML / CSS / JS
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send through your CV, portfolio and anything else of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org