Content & Community Manager
We're looking for a Content & Community Manager with at least one year of client-facing experience.
Present Company is a strategically-driven social media & development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within our team and with project stakeholders from conception to completion.
As a Content & Community Manager, you will be working within the Social Media arm of our business. You will work with a range of clients in planning and implementing social media campaigns and always-on activity across various social channels. You’ll need to have strong communication skills and be able to work well independently as well as within the broader team. We also believe that the best Content and Community Managers have an interest in pop culture and digital media.
What you'll be doing
- Managing and creating posts within content calendars for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for a range of our clients (exact clients TBC)
- Writing copy
- Briefing designers and producers (for photography & videography)
- Moderating and managing comments
- Reporting into a Content Strategist and/or Social Media Manger
What we'd like you to know already
- You’ll need to be a self-starter who can work autonomously but also has a keen interest to learn from those around you.
- Strong writing skills are essential along with the ability to adapt your style according to the brand and platforms you’re working on.
- The ability to brief ideas into and collaborate with our design and production team.
- Knowledge of paid social media processes and the ability to brief our internal media team.
- Experience working with clients (including presentations and daily correspondence) is essential.
- Enthusiasm to develop proactive ideas for your clients.
- Knowledge of reporting tools (e.g. Facebook Insights) and the ability to develop insights and recommendations for your clients.
- Previous experience in a similar social media-focused role is required (at least one year).
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience, please send a cover letter, your CV and any relevant materials through to firstname.lastname@example.org with Content & Community Manager in the subject line.