Junior Copywriter / Community Manager
We need an extra set of hands during one of our busiest times of the year.
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong writing skills to be an integral part of a wide-reaching campaign. It will initially be a 3-month contract with a view to permanent.
What you'll be doing
- Managing and creating posts within content calendars for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for one of our busiest clients over a 3-month period (late March – late June)
- Writing copy
- Image searching
- Moderating and managing comments
What we'd like you to know already
- You’ll need to be a self-starter who can work autonomously but also has a keen interest to learn from those around you.
- Strong writing skills are essential along with the ability to adapt your style according to the brand and platforms you’re working on.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience, please send a cover letter, your CV and any relevant materials through to email@example.com with Junior Copywriter in the subject line.