Head of Social Design
Present Company is looking for a new Head of Social Design.
Present Company is a strategically-driven social media & development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. As the Head of Social Design, you will be leading a team of designers specialising in social media content creation as well as overseeing the creative output from our in-house production team. You will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in an agency environment.
What you'll be doing
- Build a strong, proactive team spirit and contribute to the broader culture of the business via collaboration with other teams.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team through creative direction and development of skills.
- Contribute to ideation sessions and manage the development of content for campaigns, presentations, and always-on content calendars.
- You will be required to be ‘on tools’ when you’re available to do so – particularly during busy times.
- Contribute to presentations for new and existing clients by presenting work and providing creative rationales.
- Apply your existing knowledge of design specifications for all social channels and familiarise yourself with brand guidelines of all of our clients to ensure all output is accurate.
- Actively source new and innovative ways to design within the social space.
- Partner with the Social Producer to contribute to the planning of workflow across the team.
What we'd like you to know already
- Have a high-level of knowledge of design specifications for all social channels.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (After Effects experience would be a bonus).
- Have photo-retouching and editing skills and a basic knowledge of photography and videography.
- Have impeccable verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous experience managing a team is preferable.
How to apply
Please send your expression of interest along with your CV (and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Head of Social Design’ in the subject line.