Digital Project Manager
Present Company is expanding and looking to add a project manager to our design and development team.
We’re a digital and social business built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within our team and with project stakeholders from conception to completion.
In this role, you will leverage your strong project management skills to deliver a broad range of projects and campaigns. The role is technical, requiring proficiency in responsive website production and an understanding of how the web works. Experience in app production is a bonus.
What you'll be doing
- Scope, track and manage the implementation of digital projects.
- Lead internal communications with creative, design, technical and accounts teams.
- Ensure projects are fully scoped, delivered on time, within budget and to agreed specifications.
- Resource management: efficiently plan and prioritise workflows.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Presentation of responses and retrospectives with the broader team.
- Reporting into the Technical Director but running the day-to-day operations autonomously.
What we’d like you to know how to do already
- Project management experience in digital communication.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience in the creation of user flows, site maps, wireframes and functional specifications.
- Experience in managing digital projects and budgets.
- A basic understanding of content management systems, APIs and front-end technologies.
- Experience working in an agile team. We use Scrum, but Kanban is cool too.
- Experience in JIRA and current project management software tools.
- Basic coding skills.
- Experience using Sketch.
- Experience in Agile environments.
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to email@example.com