Digital Project Manager
Present Company is expanding and looking to add a digital producer to our digital team.
We’re a digital and social business built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within our team and with project stakeholders from conception to completion.
As a digital producer, you will leverage your strong project management skills to deliver a broad range of projects and campaigns. The role is technical, requiring proficiency in responsive website production and a basic understanding of how the web works. Experience in app production is a bonus.
What you'll be doing
- Scope, track and manage the implementation of digital projects.
- Lead internal communications with creative, design, technical and accounts teams.
- Ensure projects are fully scoped, delivered on time, within budget and to agreed specifications.
- Resource management: efficiently plan and prioritise workflows.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Presentation of responses and retrospectives with the broader team.
- Reporting into the Technical Director but running the day-to-day operations autonomously.
What we’d like you to know how to do already
- Project management experience in digital communication.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience in the creation of user flows, site maps, wireframes and functional specifications.
- Experience in managing digital projects and budgets.
- A basic understanding of content management systems, APIs and front-end technologies.
- Experience working in an agile team. We use Scrum, but Kanban is cool too.
- Experience in JIRA and current project management software tools.
- Basic coding skills.
- Experience using Sketch.
- Experience in Agile environments.
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to email@example.com.