Present Company is looking for a highly creative and talented Senior Designer to lead the agency design team.
The Senior Designer will be providing graphic design services working across a variety of well known brands. They’ll be responsible with creating visual concepts to captivate, overseeing all final designs from the Studio and supply constructive feedback to produce standout work. Present's Studio team is skilled in graphic design, photography, videography and animation.
The ideal candidate will need to have a strong eye for design and a keen interest in branding and conceptual development. Their portfolio should demonstrate an ability to generate outstanding ideas and deliver a high level of design. A background in branding is a must, along with experience designing for digital, branded motion and print environments. We are after a positive team player who is passionate, with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Manage the design team through creativity, personality and leadership
- Pursue and maintain an exceptional level of design craft and the highest design standards
- Apply and co-ordinating design across different touch-points
- Develop high quality presentations of creative work internally and externally
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to visualise and create design concepts
- Collaborate well with client teams and direct client contacts
Skills and qualifications
- Have 5-10+ years agency experience
- High level of skill at typical design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Sketch)
- High quality portfolio of work that demonstrates concept driven design and expertly crafted execution
- Strong layout, illustration, graphic design, video, motion design and typography skills
- Strong ability to translate ideas into creative solutions
- Comfortable working as a team and confident to take part in workshops and interactions with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to put an attractive and compelling presentation together and present it
- Display enthusiasm, organisation, punctuality and a high level of professionalism
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to email@example.com.