Content and Community Manager
Present Company is expanding and we are looking to add another Content and Community Manager to our team.
Present Company is a strategically-driven social media & development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. We prefer to treat our clients as partners and strive to work collaboratively across disciplines within our team and with project stakeholders from conception to completion.
As a Content and Community Manager, you will be working within the Social Media arm of our business. You will work with a range of clients in planning and implementing social media campaigns and always-on activity across various social channels. You’ll need to have strong communication skills and be able to work well independently as well as within the broader team. We also believe that the best Content and Community Managers have an interest in pop culture and digital media.
What you'll be doing
- Create and manage brand social comms for a group of clients.
- Conceptualise content and brief into our design team then manage debriefing revisions from clients.
- Sell content ideas to clients – sometimes in an in-person presentation.
- Regular reporting on results and providing insights and recommendations to clients.
What we'd like you to know already
- You’ll need to be a self-starter who can work autonomously along with having a keen interest to learn from those around you.
- Strong writing skills are essential along with the ability to adapt your style according to the brands you’re working on.
- It’s a client-facing role so you’ll need to present yourself well, have good people skills and a calm, positive attitude.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable, particularly if you’ve used reporting tools (e.g. Facebook insights).
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience, please send a cover letter, your CV and any relevant materials through to email@example.com with Content and Community Manager in the subject line.