SAM / Account Director
Present Company are looking for a SAM who's ready to take the leap into an Account Director position.
The role will include working with top tier clients on social media strategy and implementation, managing team output and working with to ensure client KPIs are effectively met. The role will report into the Group Account Director.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the day-to-day client relationships, projects and expectations.
- Taking a lead in clients marketing and advertising strategies, representing the agency as subject matter experts and driving recommendations
- Accountability for budgeting and resource workflow, under the direction of the Group Account Director.
- Working with your team to create and drive effective social media plans and strategies.
- Overseeing content ideation, including copywriting and content planning.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s brand and its competitive environment.
- Understanding of agency finance models including head hours and basic forecasting.
- Develop strong relationship with the clients, providing excellent customer service.
- End to end project management, managing campaign delivery.
What we'd like you to know
- +4 years agency experience
- A strategic mind with strong decision-making, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of social media strategies to solve business problems.
- Ability to read and interpret social media metrics.
- Strong client communications and client management experience.
- Able to work across multiple projects and deadlines
- Be passionate about our client’s business and industry, bringing energy and excitement to the team about new projects.
- Proactively thinking and driving new process and ideas to benefit output of client work, whether efficiency, creatively, profitability.
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org