Present Company are looking for an Account Manager to join their integrated Account Management team.
The role will include working with top tier clients on social media strategy and implementation, managing team output and working with to ensure client KPIs are effectively met. The role will report into the Account Director.
What you'll be doing
- Day-to-day management of the account, including internal and client facing meetings.
- Accountability for budgeting and resource workflow, under the direction of the Account Director.
- Working with your team to create and drive effective social media plans and strategies.
- Overseeing content ideation, including copywriting and content planning.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s brand and its competitive environment.
- Understanding of agency finance models including head hours and basic forecasting.
- Develop strong relationship with the clients, providing excellent customer service.
- End to end project management, managing campaign delivery.
What we'd like you to know
- 2+ years agency experience.
- Understanding of social media strategies to solve business problems.
- Ability to read and interpret social media metrics.
- Strong client communications and client management experience.
- Able to work across multiple projects and deadlines.
- A flexible approach to work hours.
- Content creation experience and copywriting skills.
How to apply
If this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience then please send your CV and anything else of interest to email@example.com